Om van jouw idee een succes te maken
Wij helpen onze klanten graag met het opstarten van hun eigen foodtrailer business, het zou natuurlijk zonde zijn als de trailers staan te verstoffen. Om elke foodtrailer business zo succesvol mogelijk te laten lopen hebben we een verzameling gemaakt van een aantal tips en stappen die je kan volgen bij het starten van jouw eigen restaurant op wielen!
10 Tips To Be On Time
1. Calculate the time taken to commute to the location.
2. Be conservative in your calculation.
3. Get a central organizer.
4. Be clear on the location you need to go to and how to reach it.
5. Get everything ready beforehand.
6. Wake up immediately when your alarm rings.
7. Bring something to engage you during the trip.
8. Synchronize all your devices to the same time.
9. Plan enough time for the task you are doing before.
10. Set an alarm to inform you when u need to leave.
10 simple steps and tips
1. Start with the most important thing; Your data.
2. Create a contentplan and e-newsletter schedule
3. Pick the right tool for sending your e-newsletter (Getresponse, Aweber, Mailchimp)
4. Create an attractive e-newsletter template
5. Split test your e-newsletters
6. Use strong landing pages
7. Measure succes
8. Allow people to sign up to your mailing list via your website and social media profiles
9. Use autoresponders and email marketing automation
10. Allow people to share your e-newsletter easily
SERVQUAL is based on a set of five dimensions which have been consistently ranked by customers to be most important for service quality, regardless of service industry. These dimensions defined by the SERVQUAL measurement instrument are as follows:
• Tangibles: appearance of physical facilities, equipment, personnel, and communication materials.
• Reliability: ability to perform the promised service dependably and accurately.
• Responsiveness: willingness to help customers and provide prompt service.
• Assurance: knowledge and courtesy of employees and their ability to convey trust and confidence.
• Empathy: the caring, individualized attention the firm provides its customers.
Examples of Signing for your Foodtrailer;
• Wrapping / Stickers
• Signpost board
Tips for good locations for your Foodtrailer Business
• Street Parking
• Foodtruck Parks
• Festivals/ Events/ Sportsvenues
• Farmer Markets
• Business Districts
• Large office Buildings
• Bar / Nightclub
• Gas Stations
• College Campus
7 Steps Plan
1. Research, research, research.
2. Determine the purpose of your plan.
3. Create a company profile.
4. Document all aspects of your business.
5. Have a strategic marketing plan in place.
6. Make it adaptable based on your audience.
7. Explain why you care.
How to start with a business idea?
1. Become an Idea Detective. To start looking for ideas you need to stop accepting the world as is and start viewing it through a lens of how it could work properly.
2. Focus on Four Areas for Additional Idea; roblems you have, problems others you know have, areas where you can synthesize other ideas and turning your job or other jobs into a business.
3. Brainstorm Solutions.
4. Validate Your Idea.
7 Examples of good customer service practices
1. JetBlue– Thank frequent customers with small gestures
2. Tesla– Meet your customers where they’re at
3. Adobe– Respond to customer service complaints before they happen
4. Trader Joes– Help those in time of need
5. Coca-Cola-Get involved in social causes
6. Zappos– Personally reply to every email
7. Us!– Provide an exceptional event experience
1. Technology hiccups
2. Human Error
3. Natural calamities
4. Preserve your reputation
5. Downtime is a killer disease
6. Employee theft
7. This is the future
5 Benefits of professional photography
1. A picture is worth a Thousand words
2. Your media represents your brand
3. Customers want to get to know you
4. Images can help you get found on the web
5. Professional Photo’s are versatile assets
1. Offering free WiFi doesn’t just benefit customers. It gives you increased visibility, data collection and revenue.
2. Small Businesses Get Increased Foot Traffic
3. Customers Spend More Time at Your Business
4. Customers Spend More Money
5. Increased Customer Tracking
7 tips to care for your Foodtrailer!
1. Vehicle Testing Regulations every year
2. Tire pressure testing every month
3. Clean the FoodTrailer inside and outside on a regular base
4. Electricity Checks on a regular base
5. Test weight and chassis on a regular base
6. Test waterreservoir on a regular base
7. Always lock your Foodtrailer to protect against theft
10 Benefits of Online Marketing
1. Easy to find your Business
2. Customer can find your products and services in the market
3. Customers can plan strategies before bookings
4. Easy to compare prices and quality for customers
5. Many ways to know previous customer experiences
6. Availability of communication channels
7. Customers can stay in touch with product updates
8. Availability of education
9. Personalized digital advertising and marketing content
Finance Checklist for Foodtrailers;
1. Trailer Drivers Licence
3. Extra Options
4. Licence Plate
9. Maintenance / Cleaning